We are a reputable Healthy Brand in Retail F&B with more than 12 outlets island land wide.
As part of our expansion plans and growth, we have added Catering, Packed Lunch and Trading to our current QQ Rice business. In tandem with this, we are proud to have evolved into QQ Group of Companies.
To ensure sustainability of our growth and expansion, we seek truly motivated professionals to be part of our effective and efficient core team.
If you are passionate and results driven, we invite you to take up the challenge to move your career to the next level with us. We are sure that you will have a brilliant and shining career by joining our highly respected Organisation that has vision and leadership!
Graphic Design cum Sales & Marketing, Assistant Manager/Senior Executive/Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003172718
We are looking for committed personnel to excel in Sales and Marketing profession, support the Sales and Marketing department in support the development and execution (includes copy-writing, editing and design) of marketing collateral, newsletter and other print material.
You shall responsible the Business Development matters in Corporate Sales, Trading Sales and act as Management representative of the Company to our Corporate Clients on all areas in Corporate Sales, Trading, Catering and others business perspective in the pipeline as well as networking and collaboration with business partners.
You will responsible for marketing development for both digital platforms and offline channels including social media, website, press releases, articles and all types of marketing communication collateral. Your key responsibilities will include the following :
- Implementing Marketing plans in accordance with time frames
- Developing and managing all promotional POSM including the visual merchandising in store to ensure the correct visibility
- Creating effective solutions to increase visibility of the category and brand across outlets and stores
- Forecasting and knowledge of ROI will an advantage
- Analyzing both internal and external data to drive actionable insights to promote the brand positioning in the industries
- Develop and manage digital and social media content editorial calendars with input from key internal stakeholders to create an engaging online user experience across all websites and social media channels.
- Create, organize, review, edit and publish digital and social media content on digital and social media channels.
- Ensure that all web content is consistent with overall business and online objectives and reflects customers’ styles and voices.
- Act as digital and social media gatekeeper to ensure all content is readable, relevant and searchable.
- Drive improved SEO results and ensure all online content adheres to latest SEO best practices. Monitor, audit, and assess the effectiveness of digital and social media efforts and recommend content optimization strategies across all digital and social channels.
- Track online traffic taking place in social media platforms to identify trends, monitor influencers and identify opportunities to engage, respond or forge new relationships
- Executes marketing campaigns, events and promotion plans for new product launches
- Supports the management of brand positioning and brand architecture within guidelines.
- Maintains consistent use of proper house style and guards brand image and appearance.
- Executes brand activation plans – including product and brand related advertising, promotions and sponsorship
- Developing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) through email marketing, social media, and data analytics.
- Manage social media platforms like Facebook), website.
- Creates direct marketing products like mailings, newsletters and brochures
- Coordinates sales promotion events eg, trade shows, customer gifts, point of sales materials, etc.
- Conduct research and be up to date with the latest trends in the industry
- Liase with agencies, partners, vendors, others
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A Degree/Diploma holder in Mass Communication, Sales and Marketing or in a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing / brand communication / digital and social media content development
- Equipped with Graphic Design experience will be an added advantage
- Preferably with working experience in F&B industry or similar trade
- A Sales oriented personnel with good marketing strategy and business sense.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with online content creation and publishing, using the Content Management System and SEO.
- Experience in working in projects with external customers, such as establishing partnerships.
- Good writing and communications skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- High attention to details. Proactive, quality conscious, customer oriented and results oriented.
- Ability to operate under pressure, within tight deadlines and in a dynamic
- Experience in F&B environment would be an advantage
- Experience in Marketing material production
- Has an eye for details and flair in creative designs
- Knowledgeable in social media and content management
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe, Photoshop Illustrator and internet will be advantageous.
- Proven leadership ability, self-motivated and good team player
- Candidate with experience in Google analytics and AdWords Experience in Social Content Optimization (SCO) / Search Content Marketing SCM would be added advantage
- Experience in Content Writing / Copywriting
- Candidate who are proficient in Social Media Blogging (with business involvement) are welcome to apply
Remuneration Salary Package/Benefits and Performance Bonus will commensurate with qualifications and experiences.
Candidate who are interested, please send your resume with photograph and state your last drawn salary, your expected remuneration, reasons for resignation and your availability date to us.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.