Graphic Artist (1-Year Temporary Contract)
SAFRA National Service Association
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027939
You will assist the Communications & Public Relations Division in the development of publicity collaterals.
- To conceptualise and design publicity materials for major HQ and Club events (Publicity materials may include posters, banners, brochures, backdrops, T-shirts, official tags, souvenir magazines, press ads, carrier sheets, newsletters and corporate stationery).
- To create, backup and regularly update the studio archives for all design projects.
- To ensure that all publicity materials are of good quality, consistent with branding guidelines and adhere to production timelines.
- Creation of mock-ups where necessary for presentation/display purposes.
- To take charge of managing the studio and ensure that art materials and equipment are kept in stock and well-maintained.
- To coordinate the production of publicity materials when required.
- Desktop Publishing / Design Software Skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate well (written/verbal)
- Must be adept in working on a Microsoft Windows platform and familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Diploma in Graphic Design with 1 - 2 years relevant experience
- Singapore Citizens Only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SAFRA National Service Association
About SAFRA National Service Association
SAFRA invites suitably qualified applicants for the following position: