PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement: http://www.pmet.com.sg/privacy_statement.pdf
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to email@example.com
Golf Operations Executive (5 Days / East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002952071
Golf Operations Executive
(5 Days / East)
- Improve the culture of customer service and enhance members’ golfing experience
- Ensure the smooth operation of the 18-hole golf courses & Driving Range
- Provide feedback on the conditions and improvements on the golf courses for the enjoyment of golfers, and assistance during golf tournaments to run the golf event independently
- Assist Manager (Golf) in matters relating to Golfing Operations including golf competitions and activities
- Assist on general golfing enquiries, feedbacks and handicapping queries etc
- Organise and coordinate in conjunction with Asst Manager (Golf) on all golf activities/competitions
- Liaise with organizations/organizers pertaining to golf events, preparation work & liaise with various departments (E.g. Maintenance, Event Management, Security)
- Update ISO document/Department Work Instructions on Booking, Registration & cash handling processes
- Minimum ‘O’ Levels/Diploma in Sports Management or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of experience in similar capacity of work
- Golf Experience and R&A (Rules & Amateur) level 1 & 2 certification would be an added advantage
- Able to work shift hours and on weekends and Public Holidays
For more career opportunities, please visit the following webpages
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290