Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Global Project/ Sales Development Director (PAGA)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187379
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00043220
- Well-established German MNC
- Global Project/ Sales Development Director
- Exp with Public Address & General Alarm
Our client is a well-established German MNC, in the explosion preventive solutions business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Global Project Sales Development Director to be a part of their continual success in the APAC market.
Reporting to the Vice President, you will be managing the global projects and sales team for developing and executing the PAGA project pipeline in order to meet global, annual booking targets. You are required to visit customers, specifiers and end users to identify and develop opportunities for projects, systems, products, goods and services and maintain relationships with key players. Be engage with EPCs, Operators and End Users to elevate the profile, increase awareness of system and product capabilities and work to ensure inclusion
The role is SGP/ME/field based, with extensive global travel.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience selling project solutions, systems and equipment to major players within the Oil and Gas/industrial market
- Experience in hazardous area applications, across varied vertical markets and process industries.
- Experience in Public Address & General Alarm (PAGA), Page-Party, Drillers intercom system
- Proven revenue generation track record to meet and exceed targets.
- Proven sales management experience, leading cross regional sales team.
- Experience of working in matrix and cross cultural working environment.
- The ability to work autonomously and with initiative
- Excellent presentation, communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, CRM competent
- Negotiating skills, at all levels both internal and external
- Ambitious and able to demonstrate potential to progress their career to a senior level.
- Min. a degree in technical subject
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below