Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Global Finance Manager (East Area/ MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982415
EA License No 08C2893
- Oversee month end closing activities and ensure timely closure of monthly Singapore accounts
- Assist in providing guidance and supervision to a team of accounts staff on daily accounting operation
- Check weekly payment, Monthly EOM presentation slides, Accounts closing journals/reports, Financial reports & Operational reports done by accounts staffs
- Prepare monthly accounts closing reports & quarterly Financial review for Singapore accounts
- Involve in setting up intercompany pricing and prepare quarterly intercompany pricing worksheet
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Check GST schedules and GST Form 5
- Handle financial year-end audit & coordinate with auditors and review the necessary schedules
- Furnish half yearly tax computation and liaise with tax agent on tax related matter
- Prepare annual financial statement and XBRL financial statement
- Filing of monthly, quarterly and yearly Singapore government statistic forms
- Involve in Insurance renewal process
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by superior
- Degree or professional qualifications in Accountancy
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in handling full set of accounts will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Navision system will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline condition
- Team player, fast worker and independent