Global CFO - Travel / Hospitality Industry
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002956077
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG115732
A growing luxury hospitality/travel experience provider with a Global HQ based in Singapore, is looking for a CFO to join their growing business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of 20 globally across SEA and South America
- Partnering with the CEO/Founder and COO
- Working with individual country Managers
- Getting involved in fund-raising activities
- Ensuring the accounting, forecasting, budgeting, analysis, audit, and tax are carried out accoridng to local and global regulations
Skills & Experience Required and/or Preferred
- Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in finance
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance is required but an MBA would be preferred
- Hospitality or travel industry background would be highly advantageous
- Excellent exposure to SEA markets, especially Cambodia and Vietnam will be highly relevant
- Extensive comunication with South American finance teams will be required
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your resume to Suraj.Laungani@jobs.hudson.com quoting SG115732: SLL. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Suraj Laungani in our Hudson Singapore office on 65 6430 5534.Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Laungani Suraj Lachman
Registration Number: R1549533
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.