A division that specialises in the recruitment of junior to mid-management positions in all industries. The industries covered include events and promotions, hospitality and tourism, IT and telecommunications, retail and services, transport and logistics, and chemicals.
GMP Recruitment has a thorough screening procedure that ensures a professionally-qualified match who will also fit the client's corporate culture. Operating in many different markets and working in close co-operation with our partners around the world, our wealth of experience and feel for the industry creates the right client – candidate cultural fit.
GL Accountant / FP&A (MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988856
EA License No 09C3051
GL Accountant/ FP&A
Experience with MOH Reporting for HQ and Manufacturing division
- Prepare the Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly forecasts for Manufacturing Overheads and Capital Expenditures
- Provide Budget Owner support on a day to day basis
- Review of MOH spend on Day 1 of month end and book accruals as required.
- Run monthly MOH assessment cycle in SAP and ensure that MOH Divisional Reporting on a monthly basis (4 divisions) is timely and accurate
- Co-ordinate and deliver the monthly MOH Flow through submission for AMEA/Europe – use of BPC
- Support the delivery of AOP Financial and KPI targets
- Work closely with Support functions to ensure that all productivity initiatives are validated and tracked on an on-going basis to optimise the return.
- Support MOH Lean Project through streamlining of processes and automation of reports to drive efficiencies
- Ensure MOH risks and opportunities in Singapore are tracked on a monthly basis
- Work closely with Support functions (Engineering & Manufacturing mainly) on Capital Expenditure and understands them to ensure correctness before capitalization
- Ensure adherence to regulatory, audit, internal control (GCS) & Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Professionally qualified accountant with 2-5 Years PQE in a high volume multinational manufacturing environment.
- Track record of academic success and career progression
- Committed to quality with the drive and determination to fulfill objectives within tight deadlines.
- Ability to identify issues on a timely basis, identify an action plan to resolve issues and influence others to implement the action plan.
- Initiative and a high degree of self motivation.
- Ability to manage conflicting/changing priorities and deliver on key priorities.
- An appetite for continuous improvement and adding value to the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate to and influence co-workers (both financial and non financial) across various departments and all levels of the organization.
- Excellent Excel skills a necessity
- Systems literate with SAP (or equivalent ERP system) and BPC experience an advantage.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 09C3051
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144