Founded in 1991, the GMP Group is one of Asia’s leading staffing and human resource consultancies. From her humble beginnings, the group has progressed to become a regional human capital solutions provider across all industries. All this while, the group has upheld its vision - to provide ethical, efficient and effective recruitment through friendly and professional service.
With six specialist divisions dedicated to provide industry-specific HR solutions, GMP prided itself as a true “one-stop” solution to its clients and candidates. GMP recruits for local set-ups and foreign MNCs in industries such as IT and telecommunications, oil and gas, banking and finance, and retail and hospitality.
Today, GMP is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Shanghai and Thailand. The group’s extensive network and comprehensive services have, once again, reaffirmed GMP’s role as one of the most dynamic staffing professionals in the region.
GL Accountant (West, FMCG/Manufacturing, FP&A, SAP, Immediate Starter)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035244
EA License No 15C7601
Employer Ref. 10872
This position will be reporting to the Finance Manager. This role will support Singapore’s Plant Manufacturing Overhead Team which will provide exposure to both HQ and Manufacturing Support Functions Reporting. It will include detailed reporting and analysis, planning and forecasting, engagement with senior management and is an excellent opportunity to drive an agenda of delivering best in class processes and practices to enhance business support.
- Prepare the Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly forecasts for Manufacturing Overheads and Capital Expenditures.
- Provide Budget Owner support on a day to day basis.
- Review of MOH spend on Day 1 of month end and book accruals as required.
- Run monthly MOH assessment cycle in SAP and ensure that MOH Divisional Reporting on a monthly basis (4 divisions) is timely and accurate.
- Co-ordinate and deliver the monthly MOH Flow through submission for AMEA/Europe - use of BPC.
- Support the delivery of AOP Financial and KPI targets.
- Work closely with Support functions to ensure that all productivity initiatives are validated and tracked on an on-going basis to optimize the return.
- Support MOH Lean Project through streamlining of processes and automation of reports to drive efficiency.
- Ensure MOH risks and opportunities in Singapore are tracked on a monthly basis.
- Work closely with Support functions (Engineering & Manufacturing mainly) on Capital Expenditure and understands them to ensure correctness before capitalization.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory, audit, internal control (GCS) & Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Professionally qualified Accountant with 2-5 Years PQE in a high volume multinational Manufacturing environment.
- Track record of academic success and career progression.
- Committed to quality with the drive and determination to fulfill objectives within tight deadlines.
- Ability to identify issues on a timely basis, identify an action plan to resolve issues and influence others to implement the action plan.
- Initiative and a high degree of self motivation.
- Ability to manage conflicting/changing priorities and deliver on key priorities.
- An appetite for continuous improvement and adding value to the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate to and influence co-workers (both financial and non financial) across various departments and all levels of the organization.
- Excellent Excel skills a necessity.
- Systems literate with SAP (or equivalent ERP system) and BPC experience an advantage.
- Singaporeans only need to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374