General Manager (Up to 8K/ Food FMCG/ Modern Trade/ West)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031587
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. 15/11/2016
Our Client, a FMCG MNC, is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of General Manager.
- Good working environment!
- Head of department role (30 headcounts).
- Up to S$8,000(Basic) + AWS + VB
- Familiar with Modern Trade accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Oversee sales and marketing functions as well as the day to day operations of the business.
- Review business against budgets with the teams regularly on areas such as forecasting, gross profits, inventory holding, marketing plans and activities and channel strategies.
- Manage and maintain favourable strategic partnerships with key partners and customers for mutual business benefits, business continuity and sustainability.
- Keep abreast of the market competitors’ activities and industry trends to develop and implement a high growth strategy
- Provide motivation, leadership and direction to ensure employees achieve their objectives and KPIs.
- Review organizational work flows and processes to improve operational efficiency and cost effectiveness and to ensure fast turnaround to support business needs.
- Conduct regular business and market visits to ensure desired direction for brands is carried out and aligned in retail for the overall brand achievement.
- Handle any others ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in FMCG industry.
- Hands on approach, understand Modern Trade requirements and trends.
- Knowledge of brand / product development and pricing.
- Good planning skills, financial planning and strategy, eye for details.
- Self-motivated, proactive and results oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Location: West.
- Working days: Mon – Fri.
- Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications.
- The company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides a conducive working environment to all staffs.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Kindly submit your updated resume with recent photo in MS WORD Format to Teng Tong Lin Adelard (Reg. No.: R1548174) by clicking on the “Apply now” button.
Or call your friendly consultant at 65909963 or 94783345 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !