TWG Tea Company Pte Ltd implies a long history of perpetual exploration and creativity…
Offering over 800 teas from 36 different countries including countless exclusive teas all hand blended in Singapore, TWG Tea has one of the largest selections in the world. We create daring and exclusive blends, using the most fragrant flowers and fruits from Europe, the most exotic spices, and only the finest, single estate teas from remote and mysterious regions of the world.
TWG Tea sources, blends, designs, manufactures, packs and distributes high quality loose and packaged teas, teabags, tea accessories, tea infused patisseries and gourmet products, showcased in our own directly operated and uniquely designed TWG Tea salons, boutiques and retail counters, and distributed to a network of wholesale luxury hotel and restaurant customers throughout Asia, the Middle East, North America and Europe.
TWG Tea is expanding its business and is looking for energetic, innovative and committed candidates with relevant experience to join us.
General Manager (North Asia)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988210
- Formulate business strategies and execute the brand planning and programs to maximize business growth and brand equity in retail and food & beverages
- Monitor the company's sales and revenue for long term business development
- Undertake market and business analysis to understand the competition landscape
- Formulate, communicate and implement the merchandising plan covering the product mix, marketing and distribution to achieve the target revenue as well as the brand value preposition
- Direct PR campaigns effectively to achieve maximum returns
- Develop, monitor, review and report on all sales and marketing activities and results
- Provide leadership and vision to all functions within the organization including Tea Salon & Boutiques, Corporate Business, PR & Marketing, Finance, HR, Warehouse and Central Kitchen.
- Very strong communication skills with excellent command of both written and spoken English and written Chinese (both traditional and simplified) as well as spoken Mandarin to liaise with associates.
- Minimum degree holder in Business or related discipline
- Experience of the F&B industry, ideally experience of the luxury goods industry
- International Sales or Business Development Experience is added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Ability to build strong business rapport at all levels
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please forward detailed RESUME with recent photo, indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability in MS Word format.