PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement: http://www.pmet.com.sg/privacy_statement.pdf
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Manager (USD5,000 / Must have working experience in Myanmar)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987875
(USD$5,000 / Must have working experience in Myanmar)
- Responsible for the successful operation and to execute the overall strategic direction of the business units
- Achieving budgeted sales and profit margins
- Achieving principals’ targets expected market share and annual growth
- Formulating and planning marketing strategies and ensure their successful implementation
- Controlling and managing working capital ensuring that stocks debtors and creditors are within acceptable levels
- Reviewing credit facility offered to dealers/customers from time to time and revising credit limit as appropriate
- Developing and maintaining relationship with principals, dealers, and customers
- To represent the Company in social and public activities
- Managing sales personnel, service technicians, and sales support staff and appraising their performance
- Establishing performance standards for the sales and service teams to achieve objectives
- Establish and implement annual budgets
- Establish, develop and implement proper resource development program to ensure leadership in core competencies for product sales and services offered
- Ensure adequate professional resources and management resources for efficient operations
- Diploma/Degree in Management with added advantage for MBA
- Minimum 8 years of sales experience with 5 years in management position
- Experience in management of after-sales service team will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and good IT knowledge
- Proficiency in SAP is an added advantage
- Proficiency in English, and any other Asian language is an added advantage
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good people management skills
- Must be proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong in problem solving, analytical and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Role will be stationed in Myanmar
- Must have working experience and familiar in Myanmar market
For more career opportunities, please visit the following webpages
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290