Benel Singapore Pte Ltd was established in 1988. In these 28 years, Benel has been making and supplying office chairs and furniture. Since day one, we are a specialist brand that is focused on making office furniture that serves its purpose and the well-being. We gradually built a reputation for supplying quality products over the years and are committed to building long lasting relationships with the customers. The 21st-century pace of change is so fast that we move on from an initial sole focus on seating to workspaces. Benel becomes a true one-stop office furnishing solutions company, offering products alongside an integrated consultancy and planning service.
Benel’s footprint has extended beyond Singapore and moved into many other countries like Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, Dubai and etc. We have a wide spectrum of customers ranging from SMEs to MNCs in mainly ASEAN and the Middle East, Europe and US.
As the company expands, we are seeking highly motivated, resourceful and dynamic individuals to join the
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984356
- Support and assist Business Managers in the preparation and submission of tender/RFQ/ITQ/RFP and presentation materials.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all incoming enquiries by phone, fax, email and walk-in customers.
- Assist in resolving incoming customers’ issues relating to orders.
- Maintain good relationships with customers.
- Work independently and respond to client requests and quotations.
- Issue quotations and process orders accurately and timely based on customers’ requirements.
- Attend business meetings with Business Managers from time to time, if required.
- Check various portals daily (GeBIZ, SESAMi, Ariba etc) for relevant opportunities and provide update to Business Managers.
- Support all activities relevant to Business Development and general administration duties.
- Maintain proper documentation and filing in accordance to company's ISO standards.
- Promote products in the space, greet and assist customers and manage phone, email and walk-in enquiries on all products.
- Undertake such other duties and assignments (in relation to the business of the Company and its holdings, related and/or associated companies and subsidiaries) which the Company shall from time to time assign to you.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must as work is document-intensive
- Able to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and provide timely updates to Business Managers
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent spoken and written communication skills needed for interaction with internal and external customers
- Experience in using various portals (GeBIZ, SESAMi, Ariba) and/or office furniture industry is a plus