Eureka! Audio Visual House is a design and video production company.
We are looking for Software Developers to design and create Applications. You may be involved in various aspects of a creation from concept and story writing to the coding and programming. Other potential areas of work include audio, design, production and visual arts.
Game Programmer / Developer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003163262
- Passionate in developing applications.
- Work together with the current programmer to develop new applications.
- Able to work independently & as a team.
- Understanding the basics of software development process.
- Understanding the basics of rendering pipeline.
- Debug and Test Scripts during the development process.
- Experienced in Unity3D or Game Engines in general.
- Experienced in programming languages, preferably C#.
- Understand the basics of 3d modelling software. (Modelling, Rigging, etc.)
Qualification and Skills:
- Min. Diploma in Game Development/Computer science or related discipline
- Preferably 1 or 2 years relevant working experience. But fresh grads are welcome to apply too.
- Kindly Highlight if you have prior experience in VR/AR apps development.