People Profilers - NC
Game Designer (Immediate / Kallang)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034276
EA License No 02C4944
- Writing game specifications and designing game-play and game system.
- Work and communicate with Programmers, Artists, Designers, internal teams / personnel to oversee the implementation of features and systems on software and specifications for games targeted in the market.
- Degree / Diploma in Computing Science or relevant discipline
- Min 3 to 5 years’ experience in gaming industry
- Proficiency in Japanese Language with JLPT 1 /2 certificate as need to liaise with Japan counterpart and is able to read and write in Japanese
- Good understanding of game design principles.
- Basic knowledge on scripting language is a bonus (might be assigned scripting tasks).
- Past game portfolios, if any.
Working Location: Kallang
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary Range: Up to $4300 + 13 mths AWS
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to natasha .choo @ peopleprofilers .com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5834 Fax: 6536 7890
Natasha Choo Siang Mint
License Number: 02C4944
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.