Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Fund Manager/ Income Fund/ Central
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955433
EA License No 08C2893
Our client, a growing fund management and investment advisory firm in Singapore, is looking for a dedicated individual to join their dynamic team
- Lead a small team to design and structure a fund investing in higher yielding traditional asset classes in ASEAN, including laying down the investment strategy, objective, fee structure, benchmark and etc.
- Liaise with advisors in preparing the fund documentation
- Deliver presentations at marketing events and roadshows
- Conduct robust and in-depth fundamental research and analysis on fixed income securities and listed companies in the ASEAN markets which offer attractive and sustainable yields/dividends.
- Collaborate with our investment professionals and CEO, to select high conviction investment ideas
- Assist our CEO in managing the fund
- The successful candidate has to qualify as a Relevant Professional with the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- You should have minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in managing a fund/portfolio with an income mandate and at least 3 years’ experience as an equity analyst in a regulated or licensed firm.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Candidates are required to have solid degrees from reputable universities as the minimum academic requirement.
- Having the right character, attitudes, and a readiness to meet tight deadlines are expected.
- Having product development experience and business development skills would be desirable