Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Fund Administrator/ Central/ 5 day work
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035428
EA License No 08C2893
Our client, an investment company in Singapore, is looking for a dedicated individual to join their growing organization
- Ensure daily bond prices provided by brokers are complete and approved by Fund Manager.
- Ensure that the daily trades are placed accurately and timely with the Fund Manager’s Registrar.
- Ensure that the fund administrator inputs the security prices accurately and account for all subscription and redemption trades and proper accruals of management fees in the NAV reports on time.
- Perform monthly holdings reconciliation
- Prepare Fund reports
- Verification of trailer fees statements from fund houses and custody invoices from custodian
- Responsible generating the accounting statements such as Portfolio Valuations, income Accruals, P&Ls of Funds.
- Liaise with fund managers, Portfolio managers to ensure that all management fees or any expenses incurred are provide to fund administration team on timely basis in order for the team to generate accurate fund account report for the Fund or portfolio managers.
- Other duties periodically assigned to meet operational requirements.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree
- Good knowledge in Business Accounting, Audit, Tax.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in Fund Administration, work very closely with Fund Managers and have very good knowledge of Fund Management Accounting.
- Knowledgeable and keen interest in the financial markets developments with good analytical skills.
- Strong application with Microsoft word and Excel.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified