Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Fund Administration - VP
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960479
EA License No 99C4599
- To lead a team for providing fund administration and accounting services
- Review fund governing documents, offering and subscription documents, side letters, and investment management/administration agreements, to ensure proper application of fund terms and accounting of fund transactions
- Review transaction documentation and understand the properties of investment transactions, accruals, etc
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- Maintain good client relationship
- Establish plan for new client setups and transitions
- Provide coaching and training to new staff
- Coordinate, manage and monitor external audit process
- Review trading and operational process for private equity business
***Interested applicants, please send resume to racheltay @ recruitexpress.com.sg
Rachel Tay Ting Ting (R1104691)