The Portcullis Group is the largest independent trust, fund and family office service provider in Asia.
With a rich history of servicing clients for more than 30 years, we have a wide range of professional expertise and experience essential to running a large wealth management office successfully.
Our international network gives us the reach and ability to provide a multitude of services in a variety of regulated jurisdictions, bringing advantages in terms of cost, convenience and efficiency.
We offer trustee, foundation, fund administration services and corporate services to high net worth individuals, family offices, philanthropists, private banks, investment managers and advisers through our team of lawyers, accountants, fiduciaries as well as trust, company and fund administrators.
At the Portcullis Group, our mission is to provide each of our clients with expert, tailored and cost-effective services of the highest standards with complete dedication and commitment. We strive to do so with the highest levels of integrity and transparency in our dealings with clients as well as regulators.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002957860
Portcullis Fund Administration (Singapore) Pte Ltd is an independent global fund services and fund administration company providing fund administration services to hedge funds, private equity funds and fund of funds. It is affiliated with the Portcullis Group, an international network of corporate services, trust and fund service provider with offices in Singapore, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cook Islands, Hong Kong, Malaysia (Labuan), New Zealand, Seychelles, Samoa and Taiwan.
- Provide high quality efficient back office fund administration services
- Prepare daily Net Asset Valuation (NAV) updates, Financial Statements and Management/Performance analysis
- Manage funds’ transfer agent services including subscriptions, redemption, transfers, collection of due diligence documentation
- Maintain an up-to-date list of shareholders in the fund, as well as handle related compliance requirements
- Provide investors with periodic financial statements and co-ordinate the annual audit
- Follow up on ad hoc client queries
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance/ACCA
- Diploma holders with relevant working experience may be considered
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in fund administration or in the finance industry in an accounting related role
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Service-oriented and client-focused
- A team player with strong communication and good interpersonal skills