Little Splashes Swim School
Little Splashes Swim School conducts swimming lessons for infants from 6 months old and above. Our programs are created to build water confidence, water safety and survival skills.
Lesson duration is 30 minutes for all levels. Student ratio is kept small to focus and customized according to individual’s learning ability.
Our facility is based in Siglap Community Centre. Our pool is an indoor heated with mineral water.
Full-time Swim Teacher (Coaches)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987309
Our swim teacher main job is to teach babies, toddlers, children and adults of all ages water confidence, water safety and survival skills.
- Teach respective students water confidence and water safety
- Help overcome students fear of water
- Teach children and adults swimming techniques and survival skills
- Ensure safety at all times
- Evaluate students every term
- Administrative work
- Work on weekends
We welcome any individual who are not certified or trained as swim teacher. We will provide the respective training and certification.
The personalities we are looking at:
- Patience, cheerful, loud and bubbly
- Positive attitude and maintains good relation with students and parents
- Passion and love for babies, toddlers and children
- Able to react during emergency