De Beaute has been established since September 2001. De Beaute aims to provide Beauty and Wellness services and solutions to pamper the modern women today. Our services are all designed and tailored for all women of all levels of professionalism, such that we could assist our prestigious customers in achieving the body they deserve, in the most effective and efficient manner. Within less than 8 years of operations, we already have 4 operating outlets located out at various parts of Singapore for our customers' convenience.
The team behind De Beaute are all experienced Beauty Professional who hold International Beauty Certifications and had global exposures in countries such as United States of America, Spain and Hong Kong. They attend various International Beauty Exhibitions and Seminars, thus providing them with the opportunities to review most of the latest beauty treatment products and equipments first hand.
De Beaute is the first beauty and slimming professional who had brought the latest technology from Europe into Singapore. Furthermore, the technology had been tested and proven successfully. This had therefore boosted the confidence of De Beaute that this technology is capable of producing results, with up to 99% of success percentage.
Management and all staff of De Beaute Beauty and Slimming Pte Ltd is committed to:
- Continually improve on our quality management system.
- To achieve percentage growth of new customers from referrals, satisfied results, while also talking care of our customer base.
- Performance of staff is to be measured based on quality of services from customers and professionalism of staff on their knowledge of treatments and products from respective outlets.
Full Time / Part Time Accounts
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960414
- Have experience in Accounts / relevant background
- Well versed in Corporate Tax & GST completion and submission
- Familiar with Singapore Tax Law, Tax Codes for GST submission
- Able to handle audit
- Familiar with MYOB accounting software
- Able to do Account Payable & Account Receivable
- Keep accounts up to date at all times
- Must be efficient & fast working attitudes
- Proficient in computer (MS Word & Excel)
- High work standard attitude and work independently
- Able to start work immediately
120 Lower Delta Road, Cendex Centre #13-03/04, S169208 (near Tiong Bahru MRT)
Interested applicants are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating expected salary, date of availability & a photograph to e-mail
Or call : 6738 1133 (Mon – Fri : 9 am – 6 pm)
SMS / Call / Whatsapp :
Sherin : 8133 3030 / Jasmine : 8133 9090
Only short listed candidates will be notified.