About Morgan McKinley
As a global professional services recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines.
Our promise to you
You can get the best advice for your career at Morgan McKinley. Our team of consultants have either have an educational background in their sector or have industry experience. We take the time to listen to your long term goals and provide you with honest feedback to help you realise them. Over the years many people have progressed their careers with us both here in Singapore and internationally and our global presence gives us insight into the domestic and international markets. In Singapore we specialise in Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, IT, Project Management, Sales & Marketing and HR.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987037
EA License No 11C5502
Employer Ref. BBBH639734
Our client is a growing biotechnology business looking for Full Stack Developers for their Southeast Asia headquarters.
- Develop discovery solutions for Singapore clients
- Follow the company's tech stack, coding standard and communication protocol.
- Follow work flow process, check gates and timeline.
- Provide qualified software/firmware products based on client's requirements.
- Familiar with Node.js / CoffeeScript, with extensive practical experience of the common framework and stream / events and other internal database;
- Familiar with syntax and performance tuning NoSQL databases;
- Proficient Shell commands and tools, capable to Shell script alone and with tools consciousness;
- With more than one or scripting language development experience (Ruby /Python / PHP/Node.js).
- Familiar React.js, React Native, Angular.js or other MVC framework, a single page application development experience;
- Good front-end Web performance optimization and achieve the effect.
- Self monitoring and self management is required.
If the above describes you, and you would like to be considered, kindly email your detailed profile in MS Word format to Sarah Yang at email@example.com or via the APPLY button.
All correspondence will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Registration No: R1657816
EA License No: 11C5502