Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Up to $4800, Full Set Accountant @ Jurong East, 1 year contract
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987808
EA License No 08C2893
- Technology: Software, Hardware
- HQ: US
Report to Regional Senior Finance Manager
- Manage daily finance operations and liaise with branch on accounting and finance matters
- Liase with shared service centre on matters related to transactional activities
- Maintain and update fixed assets register
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations
- Perform month end and quarter end close promptly
- Support audit, tax and other statutory reporting
- Perform month end variance analysis of results to budget
- Support monthly forecast and outlook
- Handle monthly or quarterly reporting to headquarters
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments/projects as required
- Regional accounts covering Australia and New Zealand
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion
1 year contract role
Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5:45pm
Location: Jurong East
Benefit: completion bonus
As this position is urgent, kindly email detailed CV attention to JGW with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Capita Pte Ltd
EA License No.: 08C2893
Wong Jo Ling R1654148