Front Office Supervisor
Sofitel Singapore City Centre
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003062876
Sofitel Singapore City Centre is currently looking for a Front Office Supervisor with an excellent command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability, good leadership, good administration, and planning skills.
- Effective supervision of all guest arrivals and departures, ensuring that room allocations and check in/check out processes follow set procedures and are customer focused.
- Supervise Front Office operation and workflow to maximize guests’ satisfaction.
- Supervise and delegate duties to all Front Office team members as well as prepare their work schedules as required.
- Responsible and accountable for maintaining the highest service standard of Front Office, and to generate team spirit and motivation in all team members.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in monitoring the Front Office team members and train them to ensure that guests receive prompt and courteous services.
- Check daily arrival list for VIPs, and regular guests. Introduce hotel facilities and special services to guests and follows up on the check-ins.
- Oversee the daily movement of guest activities and be able to resolve any guest complaints to establish an amicable relationship with guests, clients and customers of the Hotel.
- Communicate with guests to get the feedback, pay great attention to the guest’s comments, to investigate and submit reports on guest comments.
- 3 years of related work experience in the hospitality industry.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload & handle pressure.
- Good leadership with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to train and develop team members. Able to create positive and effective working relationships with both guests and team members.
- Excellent communication skills with the passion to serve.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sofitel Singapore City Centre
About Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 223-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.