Indesign Media Asia Pacific is a multi-platform media company specialising in architecture and design. We are producing a range of printed and digital publications, together with design-related events.
Front End Web Developer – Mid-Weight
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188036
Who are you?
You're a talented junior to mid-weight Front End Web Developer with at least 2-3 years of commercial experience under your belt, ready to take the next step in your web development career.
What you will do
- Developing & upgrading the WordPress sites / plugins
- Implementing custom features
- Backing up the site and maintaining the GIT repository
- AWS production release
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong portfolio of projects, including responsive email and page builds
- Knowledge of the responsive framework
- WordPress experience
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work autonomously and manage client expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for technology & personal growth within the technology sector
Nice skills to have, but not a deal breaker:
- Understanding of W3C Industry Standards
- PHP and MySQL experience
- Exposure to Bitbucket
- Adobe Suite skills
- Email platform experience such as Madmimi & Mailchimp
Why you will love Indesign Media
Indesign Media is evolving in response to the expectations and challenges of the digital world in which we now live. We have an amazing opportunity to reinvent our industry and redefine the future of media in Australia. We are passionate about what we do and proud of our heritage of world-class journalism and entrepreneurial spirit. Our environment is supportive and friendly; we encourage innovation, collaboration and creative thinking. If you thrive on being challenged and enjoy working in a fast-paced stimulating environment, come and join us on this incredible journey
If you believe this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter with your CV via "APPLY NOW"