About Morgan McKinley
As a global professional services recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines.
Our promise to you
You can get the best advice for your career at Morgan McKinley. Our team of consultants have either have an educational background in their sector or have industry experience. We take the time to listen to your long term goals and provide you with honest feedback to help you realise them. Over the years many people have progressed their careers with us both here in Singapore and internationally and our global presence gives us insight into the domestic and international markets. In Singapore we specialise in Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, IT, Project Management, Sales & Marketing and HR.
Front End Java Developers
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988915
EA License No 11C5502
Employer Ref. BBBH636426
Front End Java Application Developer
Our client is growing their Telecommunications Software Development team and is looking for candidates who are well experienced in developing web applications using Front End Technologies to join them in Singapore.
The responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing user requirements (onsite and offshore customers/team members) and convert into strong technical solutions
- Enhance current web base application base on current documentations and change existing functions to correct errors / deficiency
- Analyse, develop and improve web application for the company to improve user experience and function
- Highly motivated professionals with good people skills to ease communication within onsite and offshore customers and team members
- Work closely with Project Manager and Team Leads on new/change request functions
- 4+ years of experience in developing enterprise grade web applications using Freemarker Template, JSP, JSF, HTML5, CSS, JQuery and Ajax
- 4+ years of experience in frontend development for dynamic user interface using Bootstrap, JS Framework such as AngularJS, ReactJS and NodeJS
- Sound and proven records of applications designed using Spring/Java design patterns
- Experiences in using Redis technology (Jedis client) or similar technologies (optional)
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
If the above describes you, and you would like to be considered, kindly email your detailed profile in MS Word format to Sarah Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the APPLY button.
All correspondence will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Registration No: R1657816
EA License No: 11C5502