We are a full-service digital shop, with more than 150 staff and offices in Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra. We design and develop websites, microsites and campaigns for our clients. We also deliver content, strategy, digital marketing and consultancy. Our impressive client list includes Far East Hospitality, Minlaw, NUS, IDA, Skoda, Royal Mail, The Glenlivet, UNHCR and the Department of Health.
Front End Developer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188646
Do you have what it takes to join the award winning Adelphi Digital crew?
We are looking for people who take pride in creating highly functional, visually rich interfaces, that are both usable and accessible across all common browsers and devices.
· HTML (including HTML5)
· CSS (including CSS3 – particularly media queries)
· Experience developing code compliant with WCAG 2.0
· Knowledge of SEO
· Experience working with frameworks/libraries such as SASS, LESS, Grunt, Node.JS etc
· Experience working with third party content management systems
· Able to think fast, be client facing and able to assist the entire project team in producing excellent work for our clients
· Photoshop abilities.
You will be:
A team player, fun, irreverent, happy to muck in, ambitious, passionate, honest, sparky, energetic.
You will not be:
Political, defensive, insular, egotistical.
We have a very diverse team and we will offer you every opportunity to grow and develop your skills. We are looking for someone who takes great pride in their work. We are looking for someone with the right attitude that will fit in to our highly skilled team and have the same passion and drive that we have for every project we work on.
Please include with your application a short paragraph on why you meet the above criteria and provide a link to examples of your previous work.