Front-end Developer (Gaming)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987802
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0272393
about the company
Our client is a successful internet company, with a huge presence in the South East Asia region. They are now looking for a strong front-end programmer to join their gaming team of technically inclined programmers.
You will be responsible for developing high quality, clean codes on the front-end for game play log-in, game play profile page, etc. The ideal candidate should be strong in the latest front-end technology and be able to understand the perspective of gamers.
about the job
- You will be developing mobile and desktop friendly web services that looks to improve the user experience for our game players.
- Develop high-quality, clean, maintainable code using the latest front end technologies
- Ensure the performance and quality of the front-end aspects of the application
- Work closely with the product manager, software engineers, user experience designer to build new products
skills & experience required
- Computer Science degree or similar from a good university
- Great engineering skills and strong computer science fundamentals
- Experience in working with open source frameworks like jQuery mobile, bootstrap, AngularJS will be a plus
- Strong understanding of cross-browser/platform issues will be a plus
- Knowledge in Python or PHP will be a strong plus
- Proficient in Linux operating systems
- Intellectually curious, passionate and inventive
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great work ethics and able to work in a team environment
- Passion in gaming and ability to understand the perspective of gamers
If you are a strong front-end developer, looking to work with a team of gaming enthusiasts, this is an opportunity for you. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nyx at 6517 1620 to discuss more on the opportunity.
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.