Adept Manpower Solutions Pte Ltd-3
Freight & Customs Compliance Senior Executive / Specialist - 5 Days
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029975
- Point of contact for customs related enquiry and internal & external logistics partners.
- Take charge of freight & customs compliance of all shipments and ensuring the export control & compliance of customs are in line with the requirement of authorities.
- Take charge of freight management, including handling of single & special shipments, marine insurance claim, etc.
- Preparation of monthly freight reports & statistics, customs rulings & audits.
- Provide support related to DGR requirements.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Higher Nitec / Diploma / Degree in Logistics or any relevant qualification/certificate
- Minimum 3 - 5 years work experience in the area of Logistics preferably in freight management and customs handling.
- Familiar in Freight & Customs Compliance, Free Trade Agreement, HS Code & Tariff Systems, Customs Clearance Procedures, Import & Export Regulations, Incoterms, DGR requirements.
- Knowledge of Controlled items and Strategic goods
- 5 Days Work Week
- Attractive Remuneration