See Job Description
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031862
Employer Ref. 16000082
- Operate Fraud Management System and investigate into alarms/ tickets as assigned
- Identify anomalies and pick up suspicious cases for relevant checks
- Point out potential weaknesses in products, systems, processes, etc, and recommend feasible preventive/ corrective measures
- Develop and improve fraud detection methods and procedures
- Manage fraud investigations when required
- Liaising with both internal and external customers
- Degree in any discipline with relevant at least 3 years of Fraud Management experience in telecommunications, banking and/ or online merchant portals preferred
- Team player with strong spoken and written skills
- Good competency in MS Office, including ability to perform statistical analysis using MS Excel & Access
- Ability to work on weekends when required.
- Possess a friendly disposition and good working attitude
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.