Franchise Executive, Quick Serve F&B
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003154515
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3900690/001
A fast-growing Western food company seeks a Franchise Executive to attend to franchisees in the region (Asia).
Our client is a local F&B chain that specialises in on-the-go food. The company carries 4 brands. Since their inception, the flagship brand has become one of the most unique local brands in fast-food scene and they have experienced tremendous success locally and overseas. Their flagship brand now has over 20 outlets locally and many more in the region. In order to support the overseas expansion, they are seeking a Franchise Manager to manage the relationships with the respective franchisees in the Asia zone, which includes Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand and China.
Reporting to the Head of Franchising, you will:
- Act as the main liaison point to guide regional partners (franchisees)
- Work closely with partners to evaluate local markets and propose effective solutions
- Represent the company to negotiate and make sound commercial decisions
- Generate new recruitment channels for potential franchisees in new markets
The successful applicant's profile includes:
- Degree in Business - any specialisation
- Min. 2 years of experience in franchising in multiple countries, candidates with F&B background will be preferred
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Possess extensive knowledge of the franchising landscape and the maturity to make commercial decisions on your own
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing local brand that has revolutionised eating habits. You will be joining a small but highly effective team in a company where each member holds his own. With the open work environment, you will be empowered to make your own mark on the industry. If you are apt at building lasting partnerships and you are hungry for growth, this is the right role for you.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Clarisse Ang on +65 6416 9849.
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg