PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement: http://www.pmet.com.sg/privacy_statement.pdf
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Forecasting Analyst ($4,500 / 5 Days / Jurong)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002952068
($4,500 / 5 Days / Jurong)
- A key role in the consolidation and challenge of the market forecasts, propose actions to achieve common business goals between the cross functional departments involved in the management of the demand and supply
- Compile and analyze forecasts for all Asian markets
- Communicate latest information from Global Product Marketing/Forecasting on launches, seasonal programs and one shots
- Continuously monitor markets for variance with program guidelines and frozen forecast policy
- Maintain regular contact with markets and support Head Quarters in communicating business objectives and needs
- Be up-to-date on the sales, distribution channel strategy and maintain regular contact with markets
- Support Head Quarters in sharing market business intelligence (opening of new doors, promotion activity and sales results, catalog updates)
- Understand forecasts from forecaster by leading market’s monthly forecasting review
- Generate reports accurately and timely for defined markets to measure forecast accuracy and to drive continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business related field
- Min 5 years Distribution / Retail / Supply Chain Planning experience
- Familiarity with SAP, BI Cognos, SharePoint
- Proficiency in the MS Office with advanced Excel data manipulation and analysis skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Distribution / Supply Chain concepts and application
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Customer and market oriented
- Ability to animate reviews with top management
For more career opportunities, please visit the following webpages
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290
More Jobs from this Company
Purchasing & Material Planning Manager ($7,000 / 5 Days / Central / Precision Engineering industry)