Forecast & Demand Analyst
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958581
EA License No. 10C4754
Regional forecast and demand analyst to be responsible for the aggregation and control of forecasts and demand analytics of all APAC markets
This role is hands-on position involving detail data farming and extensive analytic activities in tandem with management reporting responsibilities. The overarching objectives of this position are first to main and optimize all forecasting and demand planning activities; and second, to delivery clear and concise visibility of the KPI and trend performance to relevant stakeholders
The person holding this position will often drive or support multiple supply chain projects interacting with various departments including Sales and Global Production
- Assemble and analyze all data pertinent creating the regional demand outlook and work closely with market merchandisers to highlight key observations
- Advise and participate in all relevant dialogue with Global Shoe Production and Logistics to ensure a proactive view to forward delivery performance
- Prepare, report, and communication forecast and inventory measurements to management
- Monitor and enforce market adherence to the regional demand and supply calendar deliverable
- Deliver on all regional deadlines
- Contributes and attend as needed to monthly meeting
- Continuously improve processes, methods, and approaches
- Maintain and evolve documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes, system, and data models
- Degree in Supply Chain, Computer Science or Mathematics
- 5-10 years experience in Demand/Supply/Sales & Operations Planning
- Strong Analytical, reporting, presentation skills
- Excellent in SAP & Excel
- Familiar with statistical concepts
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd
License No.: 10C4754
Xu Yuan Ming
Registration No.: R1550655
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
About JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd (EA License No.:10C4754) is a dynamic professional staffing and search service provider in Singapore. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing with permanent and contract roles across a wide range of specialized industries and professions. We are dedicated to help both employers and employees to navigate in the ever-changing world of work cultures and demands.
Our team is focused to bring innovative and strategic solutions to both clients and candidates and we achieve this by maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality, trust and integrity within the core industries.
Visit us online via www.jobstudio.com.sg for an non-obligatory discussion & registration with our friendly Representatives TODAY!
“Your written and/or verbal response to JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd advertisements will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and /or disclosure of personal data by JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd for its business purpose in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012."