jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989278
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3709340/001
As the new Food Scientist in the organization, you will liaise closely with suppliers, manufacturers and third party laboratories to evaluate the quality of existing products and manage vendor performance; provide direction and guidance in implementing new ideas into products and coordinate the commercialization of the national rollout of all new and improved menu items.
Our client is a global fast food restaurant franchise that has grown tremendously over the last couple of decades. It is now one of the most recognized fast food chain in the world.
- Evaluate the quality of existing products and manage vendor performance
- Provide guidelines to manufactures for matching prototypes
- Coordinate the commercialization of the national rollout of all new and improved menu items
- Develop and manage actionable timelines outlining key responsibilities and critical deadlines such as developing specifications and approving products and packaging
- Direct suppliers in implementing new ideas into products and processes
- Manage and coordinate test programs
- Develop and maintain product specifications that meet FDA/USDA/CFIA regulations
- Coordinate with Purchasing Team and suppliers to develop quality improvements or value added alternatives that meet company objectives
- Identify potential supply partners
- Bachelor in Food Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar capacity working in food manufacturing or retail industries
- Independent, resourceful and motivated individual
- Strong communication and influencing skills
You will be rewarded with an exciting career in a dynamic work environment that offers a fast tracked career along with a competitive salary.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vincent Ng (Lic No: R1110028) on +65 6419 5938
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg