Park Hotel Group
Singapore-based Park Hotel Group is one of Asia-Pacific’s best hospitality groups. The Group manages, owns and develops Park branded hotels around the Asia Pacific region.
With hotel properties in Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Japan and Bali, the Group aims to be a world-renowned brand in hospitality, committed to providing guests with impeccable service that will exceed their expectations. If you share our commitment and possess the drive to excel, we would like you to join us.
Food & Beverage Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989516
The incumbent, reporting to General Manager, will be responsible for the overall management and operations of the Food & Beverage Department of the hotel. His/Her responsibilities include, but not limited to the below listed:
- Responsible for the business performance of all the F&B outlets.
- Create and execute plans and promotions to enhance outlets sales and profitability.
- Actively involve in cost management in terms of F&B stock, manpower cost, and operational cost.
- Keep abreast with new F&B products and concepts to maintain niche and competitiveness.
- Maintain, develop and improve image of all the F&B outlets in terms of customer service, quality of food & beverage and dining ambiance.
- Drive initiatives to heighten guests dining experience and outlets’ popularity.
- Manage staff overall development and well-being.
- Strong leadership quality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent people and team management skills.
- Strong cost management, analytical and conceptualization skills.
- Self driven, creative and has passion in the F&B field.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience with a proven track record in similar capacity.