GUSTON PTE LTD
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
Food & Beverage Executive/Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032116
We are currently looking for a Food & Beverage Executive/ Supervisor with an excellent command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability, leadership and good administration skills.
- Conduct frequent and thorough inspections of the F&B areas.
- Assist in the supervision of all F&B ambassadors in their specific areas.
- Ensure that deadlines on all projects are met.
- Ensure that the Department’s Operational Budget is strictly adhered to.
- Awareness of current and forecast financial/business performance and is actively involved in analyzing or implementing required changes.
- Responsible for the checking of daily attendance records, overtime work, annual leave, medical leave and the submitting of record sheets to personnel department.
- Facilitate communication amongst the F&B Ambassador members.
- Train ambassadors and ensure that they are equipped with the necessary skills to provide excellent service.
- Minimum of 2 years F&B experience, preferably in a luxury hotel setting.
- A strong understanding of the overall hotel business with the ability to study, analyse and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches.
- Passionate, energetic and self‐motivated individual who can deliver exceptional performance.
- Meticulous and has good administration skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016