GUSTON PTE LTD
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
Food & Beverage Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032108
We are currently looking for a Food & Beverage Coordinator with an excellent command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability, leadership and good administration skills.
- Assist the Executive Chef and the Director of F&B in organizing the filing system of the division/Department/Section.
- Responsible for the security and upkeep of all kitchen and F&B files.
- Take minutes, draft letters, handle telephone calls and trace correspondence.
- Input data into system of all kitchens’ ambassador schedules monthly.
- Responsible for all typing work in the F&B office, i.e. all correspondence, memo, function sheets, menus, recipes etc.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining an efficient and systematic filing of all paperwork going through the F&B office.
- Assist the Executive Chef or Director of F&B to liaise with the other departments.
- Responsible for the checking of daily attendance records, overtime work, annual leave, medical leave and the submitting of record sheets to personnel department.
- Facilitate communication amongst the F&B Ambassador members.
- Responsible for collecting mail and function orders and its proper distribution to the kitchen outlets, inclusive of any changes that follows.
- Minimum of 1 year F&B experience, preferably in a luxury hotel setting.
- A strong understanding of the overall hotel business with the ability to study, analyse and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches.
- Passionate, energetic and self‐motivated individual who can deliver exceptional performance.
- Meticulous and has good administration skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016