Food & Beverage Agent/Captain
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187995
- Interact with arriving guests, providing a personal, instinctive and renewing welcome experience.
- Handle table reservations, control the flow of guests and supervise the assigned station/section.
- Serve F&B to guests in a courteous, professional manner according to proper service standards as set by Hotel.
- Ensure record of all guest orders and transactions through Micros EPOS.
- Maintain accurate cash floats at all times ensuring efficient billing.
- Ensure that mis en place levels are kept up to standards at sections assigned.
- Take order with up selling techniques.
- Ensure that any matters relevant to guest satisfaction are communicated appropriately, allowing for corrective measures be taken.
- Ensure that tables are consistently cleared re-set according reservation plans.
- Prepare and present bills accurately and promptly.
- Bid “farewell” to guests, encouraging returning visits.
- Maintain accurate and complete knowledge of all products, services, facilities, equipment, standard operating procedures, promotions and activities, business requirements, etc.
- Assist Assistant Restaurant Manager/Restaurant Manager in implementing impeccable quality experience throughout the restaurant/outlet.
- Proactively update the manager-on-duty on status of assignments and tasks.
- Care and conduct inventory for equipment and facilities.
- Preparation and presentation of the meal and deliver it promptly to the guest room.
- Minimum Nitec in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in a similar capacity.
- Flexible to work rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and as well as independent and on own initiative.
- Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for long hours.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa
About Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa overlooking the iconic Merlion is the ideal place to unlock the compelling destination of Sentosa Island, offering a truly unique experience in every one of its 191 stylish guest rooms and suites decorated in a colonial or contemporary style. The artfully designed guestrooms and suites will offer a transformative night’s rest. Guests’ curiosities and palates are sure to be stimulated by refined cuisine prepared with the freshest ingredients at our signature all-day dining restaurant, Latest Recipe. Experience the finest of premium whiskies at the WoW – World of Whisky.