F&B Sales Director, Asia
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982591
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG116254
Exciting opportunity with a F&B organisation!
Our client is a client that inspires people to have a healthier life. Joining them as a Sales DIrector, you will be based in Singapore and will be responsible for the other markets in the region. You will work along with your team and work towards a better profit growth. You will also develop annual business plans and manage distributors to achieve annual targets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Executing short and long terms goals
- Recruit, build, and build relationships at all levels within the F&B market and key accounts
- Assure excellent partnership by managing distributors within your network to achieve annual sales objectives
- Maintain accurate records regarding distributor profiles, retail and on-premise distribution, and competitive activity and pricing
- Leveraging system integrator partners for sales development and sales closure for sell through opportunities
- Submit monhtly and weekly sales plans
- Bachelors degree in science, economics, or equivalent and should ideally have 10+ years experience in sales
- Candidates with experience in the F&B industry are preferred
- Driven, proactive and excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in working with distributors will be ideal
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button or contact Ishvin Kaur on +65 64305323 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number SG116254. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.Ishvinder Kaur Paramjit Singh Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte LtdRegistration Number: R1327857EA Licence Number: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.