As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
FMCG Warehouse Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984570
EA License No. 01C4394
My client is a global logistics MNC that provide a one-stop business solution to companies beyond national and regional boundaries. They are currently looking for Warehouse Manager to join their rapid growing business.
- Oversee the whole Warehouse & Logistics Operations
- Manage Warehouse Inbound and Outbound Operations for the company and supporting the distribution of products locally and cross boundaries.
- Grow and strengthen the daily inbound and outbound functions are functioning safely with high level of accuracy, efficiency (cost & process), deliver performance and productivity.
- Ensuring good warehouse practices are continually maintained.
- Ensuring continuous creative improvement process thru problem identification and problem analysis.
- Strengthening processes and policies; leveraging systems; establishing and monitoring KPIs
- Development and monitoring of the employee work plans, development and training plans for succession planning
- Carry out forward planning of resource requirements to ensure operation needs are met in a cost-effective manner
- Communicates with other departments, staff groups and customers to support the day to day operations and projects assigned ;
- Delivering and fulfilling objectives, targets and directions that were cascaded.
- Visiting customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving;
- Ensuring the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment.
- Ensuring the compliance with all regulatory requirements including of internal SOP
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Manage and control outbound activities (Pick, pack & Dispatch) in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedure
- Conduct staff performance review, training and development and discipline issues
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Business
- 5 years experiences in warehousing Inbound and/or Outbound Operation
- Experiences in implementing warehouse management process and bet practices
- Preferably from FMCG industries
- Good planning and organization skills and able to manage competing work priorities.
- Leadership and people management skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 5S housekeeping experiences
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with your last drawn salary/current drawn salary, expected salary and availability in MS WORD FORMAT
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
BOK SHI JIN, ALFRED EA Registration No. R1657348.