FMCG SALES BUSINESS ANALYST (4K /CENTRAL/ 5 DAYS) SG-1016-071
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982653
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. RTJL/13/10/16/070
Our Client, a European FMCG distribution company is inviting suitably qualified candidates fill the position as Sales Business Analyst.
- Basic Salary up $3,500
- AWS + Performance Bonus
- 5 days work weeks
- Perform Sales Business Analysis to understand business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage outlet master list and make sure it is updated all the time
- Liaising with various stakeholders, i,e. Operations, Finance, Sales and Wholesalers
- Upload files received from into ERP system every month timely and accurately - validate data
- Liaise with Sales team to ensure that the Off-take reports are correct
- Run various sales reports on an ad-hoc basis as needed by Managing Director/Sales Director/Sales Team
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations for Business Presentations for Sales Director
- Champion of CRM system for Sales Department
- Data mining as per Sales Director/Sales Team’s requests
- Prepare monthly sales report on a timely and accurate basis
- Analysis of monthly reports as specified by superior and make appropriate recommendations
- Chart trends and keep Sales Director informed of potential pitfalls and also opportunities
- Be highly accountable for sales results due to recommendations and analysis
- Other assignments as requested by Sales Director
- Minimum Degree holder in Business Management or Accountancy
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role in the FMCG or MNC environment
- Excellent strategic planning, analytical skills a ownership and accountability
- Strong effectiveness, result orientation and strong ability to adapt to change
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good project planning, presentation and negotiation skills
- Familiar with JDE One World an advantage
Location: Central (Near Great World City)
Working days: 5 days - Monday to Friday (8.30 am to 5.30 pm)
Salary: Basic salary up to $4,000 (or Higher / Negotiable) (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
Benefit: Medical and dental coverage, allowance, AWS, performance bonus and incentive.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organised, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Raymond (Tan Joo Leng - Reg. No.: R1332390)
Click the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the page or call your friendly Consultant, Raymond, at 6590 9915 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !