Incorporated in 28 June 1997 as a recruitment firm offering job placements for technical personnel, GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd has an established track record for providing our clients with valuable staffing solutions and industry insights. The organisations we serve range from the world’s leading multinational corporations to emerging companies and key specialist firms.
We specialise in the following sectors :
• Information Technology
• Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
FIS Application Specialist (Manufacturing Applications)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187019
EA License No 11C3793
- World Leading European Semiconductor MNC
- Specialist in developing Sensor solutions
- Manufactures integrated analog & mixed-signal Integrated Circuitry for consumer, industrial, medical, telecom, automotive and all devices with IoT
- This position will gather new requirements from the customer, work with the developers (internal and external) to come up with an appropriate solution.
- Support existing applications used by production team, including factory Information system and reporting platform, by testing, identifying issues, and resolving production concerns.
- Provide 2nd level FIS systems 24x7 support to ensure No/minimum down time affected production.
- Work closely with FIS system users for any request related to MES.
- To provide FIS functions training and documentation to meet the requirement of production.
- Speedy recovery of all critical or abnormal FIS error/issue happen in production floor
- Create systems health check standard and procedures to detect/predict system health related issues in advance.
- Arrange and negotiate MES project priority, manage FIS project schedule and deliver committed FIS tasks on time.
- Establish high standard of MES tasks delivery standard to minimize or reduce the incomplete/defect items deliver to production/user.
- Attend periodic IT/CIM systems preventive maintenance to ensure production smooth operation.
- Update/Create MES SOPs/document when FIS system handling operation and procedure are affected by the MES system change.
- Plan and conduct periodic 1st MES support training to ensure 1st level provide effective and efficient support.
- Tertiary Qualified with at least 2 years of Manufacturing-based system application support/requirements development experience
- Manufacturing industry working experience a must
- Able to attend to large-scale operational requests and enquiries with tight turnaround requirements
- Fast-paced, meticulous, dynamic working environment
- Independent, pro-active, problem solver
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671