Firmware/Software Engineer (C++)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189252
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3925558/001
A excellent opportunity to join a large multinational organization as their C++ Firmware/Software Engineer.
Our client is an American multinational setting up their R&D Centre in Singapore and looking for C++ Firmware/Software Engineers to work on cutting-edge IoT products.
As a C++ Firmware/Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing device firmware and software applications using C/C++ programming languages
- Leading requirements meetings and completing all phases of development
- Reviewing firmware test results and root cause analysis
- Identifying issues and making recommendations for complex problems while resolving highly complex technical issues
- Developing new solutions to unique problems and reviewing changes or upgrades to existing firmware design while working on new technologies and software features that will be applied to existing technology in new solutions
As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. You should come with strong experience of at least 3 years in C/C++ with good experience in firmware and machine learning. You should also be proficient with software architectures and embedded real-time operating systems. Experience with wired networking technologies and securities including Ethernet. 802.11, Bluetooth, and wireless securities is a plus.
The client offers you the opportunity to grow your technical exposure in a well-established team environment. This would be an interesting role which enables you to innovate and work on cutting-edge IoT technologies. Budding Firmware/Software engineers who are looking to take their career to the next level should apply.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Colin Lee (Lic No: R1548999) on +65 6416 9943
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg