P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Firmware Design Engineer (MNC, exp in C, C++, C#, .NET, Urgent)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960810
EA License No 09C3710
- Work on software design, code and test systems
- Collect & analyse data and validate integrity of prototype
- Identify the correct system for the intended needs of the end user
- Review and refine application/product requirements and translate the requirements into system and firmware architecture design
- Communicate with internal and external project team to identify gaps between product and project specific requirement
- Develop actionable insights that help identify, define and prioritize new product opportunities
- Min Degree in Computer System/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Min 2-3 years in programming
- Possess knowledge on programming in any of these areas such as: C, C++, C#, .NET, Java, Python, Perl and PHP will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of networking, core internet protocols, distributed cloud computing concepts and architecture. Experience with cloud development ecosystem such as Amazon or Azure is desirable
- A good team player and ability to effectively communicate with the project team and end user.