Providing a full suite of property and asset management services for all asset types
At Knight Frank Property Asset Management, we have a group of dynamic professionals with expertise in providing a full suite of management services such as lease and tenant management, advertising and promotion management, facility management, finance and human resource management, and property development consultancy services amongst others. We cover both strata-titled and single-owner properties across all asset types from shopping malls, industrial properties, offices to residential estates ranging from 50 to 1,000 units.
Why Knight Frank
Knight Frank Property Asset Management is one of the largest property and asset management companies in Singapore with a portfolio of 130 strata-titled developments (with over 28,000 units) and six million square feet of commercial space across 31 projects – retail, office, industrial and State. We are also ISO 9001 certified in Shopping Mall Management as well as in Property Management Services.
Fire Safety Manager (Part-time)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187597
- Submit monthly Fire Safety Manager’s inspection report
- Submit annual Fire Safety Report
- Conduct Fire Safety Inspection and Audit on a monthly basis
- Conduct at least 2 table top exercise and 2 fire drill within the specified premises during 12 months period and evaluate the effectiveness of such exercises and drills
- Prepare and implement Emergency Response Plan which include but not limited to Fire Emergency Plan, In-Place Protection Plan and Arson Prevention Plan (APP)
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Building/M&E/Environment/Facilities Management
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Must be a qualified Fire Safety Manager