Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Financial Systems & Reporting Manager (year renewable contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003116402
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. CC42063
- Newly Created Position
- Regional Remit
- Highly Competitive Remuneration Package
Financial Systems & Reporting Manager (Regional) with a High Growth Medium Sized Pharmaceutical MNC
Our client has been expanding their operations in the Asia region and keen to add a newly created headcount as Financial Systems & Reporting Manager (Regional).
In an individual contributor capacity at the Regional HQ here and reporting directly into the Director for Financial Data Analytics in the USA (with a dotted line into the Regional Project Lead), this role will be directly responsible for working with the regional affiliates in designing and organizing data flows that enable global financial consolidation and forecasting.
In a financial strategic support role, this role will be supporting the strategies and objectives of the Financial Data Analytics Director. Designing and enabling data integration from multiple systems in multiple affiliate countries into the business planning consolidation global system will be required. Validating of data quality across reporting and analytical platforms, and working with a wide range of local & global stakeholders whilst providing direction to external vendor services will be expected.
To qualify, the selected individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance, or Computer Science
- Recent experience and demonstrated aptitude leveraging ERP grade financial data / reporting systems
- Min 5 - 6 years of financial accounting & reporting experience, with focus in improving financial reporting activities
- Newly created role with High Visibility
- Commercially Savvy Individual with Strong Analytical Skills essential
- Proven experience in working with teams regionally / globally
- First class communication, people and influencing skills and good project management.
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CC42063.
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117