AIA Group Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively “AIA” or “the Group”) comprise the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group. It has operations in 17 markets in Asia-Pacific – wholly-owned branches and subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea, the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, New Zealand, Macau, Brunei, a 97 per cent subsidiary in Sri Lanka, a 26 per cent joint venture in India and a representative office in Myanmar.
The business that is now AIA was first established in Shanghai over 90 years ago. It is a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region (ex-Japan) based on life insurance premiums and holds leading positions across the majority of its markets. It had total assets of US$147 billion as of 31 May 2013.
AIA meets the savings and protection needs of individuals by offering a range of products and services including retirement savings plans, life insurance and accident and health insurance. The Group also provides employee benefits, credit life and pension services to corporate clients. Through an extensive network of agents and employees across Asia-Pacific, AIA serves the holders of more than 27 million individual policies and over 16 million participating members of group insurance schemes.
AIA Group Limited is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the stock code “1299” with American Depositary Receipts (Level 1) traded on the over-the-counter market (ticker symbol: “AAGIY”).
Financial Services Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982524
- Develop and maintain good relationships with individual and corporate clients
- Analyse and evaluate client's financial portfolio
- Conduct financial needs analysis and recommend solutions to achieve their financial goals
- Provide financial solutions to High Net Worth Individuals
- Provide Employee Benefits to Corporate Clients
- Candidate must possess at least an 'O/A' levels, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate or Professional Degree in any field.
- Preferably with experience in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Candidates without experience are also welcome to apply.
- Willing to take insurance sales as a career which can provide time and financial freedom.
- Committed, highly motivated and discipline with a strong sense of integrity
- Excellent career path in place to achieve individual career aspiration
What do we offer:
Excellent team support to ensure sucess:
- Professional call center for appointment fixing
- Comprehensive training programs
- Sharing sessions with colleagues
- Personalised coaching and Joint-field Work
- Company sponsored professional qualification courses
Attractive remuneration package: Monthly basic allowance up to $5,000* + full Commission + high bonus
Interested candidates please email in your resume. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* refer to agency contract