Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002956065
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG106086
A US listed company who is a globally recognised brand in the FMCG space. They have a turnover in excess of $4 billion. Due their rapid expansion plans in the APAC region, are now seeking an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis Manager who is able to significantly value add to their management team.
You will be responsible reporting to the Finance Director and be managing a team of 4 in the region. Your responsibilities include:
- Analysing current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Overseeing and managing the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools
- Improving performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies, reduce costs, and understand ROI in various programs within the firm
- Developing financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Working with Senior Management Team and Departments heads to develop 5 years Financial and Strategic plans
- You should possess a degree in Accountancy/Finance or is an MBA graduate with at least 6 years of finance experience in multinationals, preferably from FMCG industry
- You should have strong experience in strategic planning, trend analysis with 3-6 years in financial planning
- You should have strong experience in managing cost initiatives and CAPEX valuation.
- You should be a self starter with good communication and project management skills
- Lead a team of 4 capable financial analysts
- Recognised as having a great employee culture
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org, SG106086. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Reg. #: R1549534
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.