Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (APAC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034465
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. NXR00040294
- Eurpean Based MNC
- Global Role
- Excellent Career Progression
Our client, a global leader in the Digital Marketing industry, is actively looking to recruit an experienced FP&A Manager to lead their regional operations. This role has oversight of the entire P/L for APAC and will include frequent interactions with business leaders. The person that takes on this position must have a proven track record in business partnering and developing a strong team.
Reporting into the CFO, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement KPI's for various divisions in order to ensure overall growth and profitability
- Work closely and support the leadership team in developing budgets and forecasts
- Analyse key performance metrics and identify gaps in current processes to suggest changes in order to increase efficiency of operations
- Support M&A activity across the region
- Supervise a team of Financial Analysts and ensure financial statements adhere to accounting policies and standards
- Lead and get involved in multiple special projects and ad hoc assignments
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Masters/ Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management or related field
- Minimum 6 years of experience with at least 2 years in a managerial position
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Goal oriented mindset with the ability to meet tight deadlines
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 40294
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506