Financial Crime & Investigation, Assistant Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987152
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3701410/001
This role sits in the Compliance team of the Financial Advisory division of our client. The role focuses on Market Conduct & Investigations.
Our client is a Global Insurance Group and this role sits within the Financial Advisory arm of the group. The role reports to Head of Compliance of the team.
- Responsible to ensure that the firm is in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Review of compliance framework, processes, and internal controls on an ongoing basis.
- Raise awareness amongst management, staff and distributors to ensure continued competence of the compliance framework.
- Responsible in the reporting of anti-money laundering & compliance reports, possible fraud and illegal activities in Singapore Office.
- Ensure risks are appropriately mitigated, effective controls implemented and enforced.
- Conduct investigations in relation to market conduct issues.
- Quality and efficiency of suspicious transactions and clients' identification and screening.
- Adhere to the Compliance work plan to ensure compliance to regulations.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Possess the relevant accreditations (i.e. CMFAS Modules 5, 9, 9A and HI)
- 3+ years' experience in Compliance focusing on Financial Crime, Investigations or Market Conduct, within Life Insurance or a Financial Advisory firm
- Proficient in regulations: Insurance Act, MAS, FAA, SFA
- Good negotiation and inter-personal skills
On offer is a great opportunity to join a Compliance team within a growing business in Asia. The firm offers very competitive remuneration and benefits.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Paulina Oh (Lic No: R1543421) on +65 6416 9850
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg