Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Financial Controller / Director (Singapore focused)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003116470
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. CC41831
- Renowned Pharmaceutical Brand
- Country Leadership Role
- Highly Competitive Remuneration Package
Financial Controller / Director (Singapore focused, Country leadership level) with a High Performing Pharmaceutical MNC
Our client has been expanding their operations in the Asia region and keen to add a new headcount as Financial Controller / Director to the team. In an individual contributor capacity and at the country leadership team level, this role will be directly partnering with the Country President and Commercial team / Head on all commercial finance matters.
Engaging closely with the Commercial team, this role will be responsible for business strategy and decision support, business performance (gap closing, R&O), business strategy and decision support, leading the planning process, support with pricing proposals & recommendations, and leading the country risk management and business continuity planning process. Providing business case support, and leading the integrated business planning process for the country will be expected.
Key stakeholders for this role include the in country management team, commercial head / team, cluster CFO for overall process guidance, and the planning reporting & risk team.
To qualify, the selected individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and ACCA / CPA / CA equivalent qualification
- Preferably Audit trained and with strong planning and business partnering experience
- Min 10 - 12 years' experience gained within FMCG / Pharma Healthcare Medical Tech MNCs, with depth of commercial business partnering experience
- Senior level and at the country leadership team level
- Commercially Savvy Individual with Strong Analytical Skills essential
- Proven experience in working with commercial teams regionally / locally
- First class communication, people and influencing skills and good project management.
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or send your CV through the website quoting reference number CC41831.
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117